1300 Mbps MIMO Powerline Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
Stream smooth 4K video contents, play lag-free online games or enjoy virtual reality in the comfort of your living room with Zyxel’s powerful PLA5405 v2 1300 Mbps MIMO Powerline Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. The Zyxel PLA5405 v2 comes with the HomePlug AV2 technology that transforms your power outlets into a 1300 Mbps Powerline network. Taking advantage of all three electrical prongs – power, neutral and ground, the MIMO technology provides a stable whole-home coverage solution.
- Multiple data streams (MIMO) with beamforming technology provide better coverage and more stable networks
- Gigabit Ethernet interface connection
- Plug-and-Play feature means it’s simple and easy to create a PowerLine network
- Speeds of up to 1300 Mbps using HomePlug AV2 MIMO technology make it ideal for activities like 4K video streaming
- Compact design – with dimensions smaller than a credit card
Faster and farther data transmission
MIMO technology dramatically improves coverage and provides a stable network through multiple simultaneous connections.
Setup couldn’t be easier!
Just plug a Zyxel PLA5405 v2 1300 Mbps MIMO Powerline Gigabit Ethernet Adapter to an Internet gateway/router, and plug another powerline Ethernet adapter to a device, such as a video game console or a networked set-top box, that needs Internet connection in another room. It is easy and simple to transform power outlets into a wired Gigabit network.
Say bye to buffering
The Zyxel PLA5405 v2 can extraordinary speeds of up to 1300 Mbps for your powerline network and it’s great for delivering ultra-high definition 4K video streams to your favorite network television devices. Gain advantage over your opponents with little to no latency for all you online games when you connect with Zyxel PLA5405 v2 powerline adapters!
Expand your network connection to anywhere in the home
With 1300 Mbps, your home network expansion will remain blazing fast.
Transform power outlets into Gigabit Ethernet ports
Plug powerlines into power outlets in your home and you have an instant Gigabit network.
- Compliant with HomePlug AV2
- IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV standard
Powerline Data Rate
- Transmit: up to 1300 Mbps*
- Receive: up to 1300 Mbps*
- CSMA/CA channel-access schemes
- OFDM symbol modulation
- QAM 4096/1024/256/64/16
- QPSK, BPSK, ROBO carrier modulation schemes
- Max. range up to 300 meters over power line
- 128-bit AES encryption
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Supports up to 4-level type QoS
- 2 MHz to 86 MHz
- IGMP v1/v2/v3
- Operating system independent:
- Ethernet: RJ-45
- Utility software OS support:
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Ethernet interface: One 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 connector with auto MDI/MDIX support
- LED indicators:
- Powerline network quality:
- Green: Best
- Amber: Better
- Red: Good
- Ethernet link/activity
- Reset button
- Power rating: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption:
- Full operation: 4 watt max.
- Item dimensions (WxDxH): 81 x 55.8 x 27.9 mm (3.19" x 2.20" x 1.10")
- Item weight: 118g (0.26 lb.)
- Packing dimensions (WxDxH): 155 x 135 x 75 mm (6.10" x 5.31" x 2.95")
- Packing weight: 391g (0.86 lb.)
- Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Temperature: -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% (Non-condensing)
- Safety: CE-LVD, BSMI
- EMC: CE, FCC, BSMI
- 2 x Powerline Ethernet Adapter
- 2 x Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
* The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
Download the Zyxel PLA5405 Datasheet (PDF).