802.11n Hotspot Service Gateway w/50 Concurrent Device support and Built-In 3 Button Thermal Printer
Sorry, this product is no longer available. Please Contact Us for a replacement.
Brand-new all-in-one access hotspot combines gateway and printer functions to meet the need of micro bistros or coffee shops
- Built-in thermal printer
- Supports 100 concurrent logins
- Integrated account generator, Web-based authentication portal and billing system
- Facilitates compliance with data retention regulations
- Supports 10 billing profiles
- Supports external RADIUS servers
- Equal bandwidth management
The Zyxel UAG50 is designed with advanced billing, user authentication, and access control features that help organizations like hotels manage guest accounts, block unauthorized access, and generate revenue with Internet services. It facilitates monetization of networking investments by offering Internet access as a paid service, or a free service with limitations and premium when a purchase is made.
Increasing customer loyalty
In smaller public areas such as coffee shops, bistros or bars, almost every customer has wireless-capable mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and even laptops on hand. To satisfy this fast-growing demand, venue owners need a solution that provides ideal Wi-Fi bandwidth, capacity and performance.
The Zyxel UAG50 supports up to 50 users and gives equal bandwidth to each user for them to enjoy high-quality Wi-Fi Internet access, which leads to higher customer loyalty.
Café Shop Application - Free Wi-Fi Service
- UAG50 provides a MicroUSB-to-RJ45 LAN port for further usage.
- At vendors providing free Wi-Fi services, customer can access the Internet by just pushing a button to complete authentication without other unnecessary procedures.
Bistro Application - Time/Quota Wi-Fi Service
- UAG50 provides several billing models to suit different business tactics.
- Vendors can also set different billing terms depending on access time, so customers can choose from different buttons on demand for the required authentication process to connect to the Internet
|RJ-45 ports||1 x USB LAN, 1 x WAN|
|Ticket printer support||Yes (All-in-One)|
|System Capacity & Performance*1|
|Routing throughput (Mbps)*2||85|
|Concurrent Device Upgrade (default/max.)||100/100|
|Max. concurrent sessions*3||16,385|
|DHCP pool size||253|
|Standard compliance||802.11 b/g/n|
|Wireless frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Power input||100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Max. power consumption (watt)||12 V, 1.5 A|
|Item||Dimensions (WxDxH)(mm/in.)||109 x 155 x 90/4.29 x 6.10 x 3.54|
|Packing||Dimensions (WxDxH)(mm/in.)||150 x 190 x 145/5.91 x 7.48 x 5.71|
|Operating||Temperature||0°C to 50°C/32°F to 122°F|
|Humidity||20% to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Storage||Temperature||-10°C to 60°C/14°F to 140°F|
|Humidity||20% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|EMC||EMC FCC Part 15 (Class B), CE EMC (Class B), C-Tick (Class B), BSMI|
|Safety||LVD (EN60950-1), BSMI|
Download the Zyxel UAG50 Series Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $80.00
Our Price: $160.00