AXE5400 WiFi 6E Dual-Radio Access Point
Our Price: $149.99
Featuring 6 spatial streams (4x4 in 6 GHz/5 GHz selectable, 2x2 in 2.4 GHz) with the maximum data rate of 5.4 Gbps, the Zyxel NWA220AX-6E is the dual-radio access point with a BandFlex radio that can support either 5 GHz or 6 GHz by configuration, making it the most economical choice to fit into your existing 5 GHz coverage as well as futureproofing the use of 6 GHz.
NWA220AX-6E includes all the benefits of WiFi 6 capabilities like OFDMA, MU-MIMO, BSS Coloring, and brings them into the brand-new, interference-free 6 GHz that more than doubles the WiFi capacity to deliver multi-gigabit speed, and low-latency connections.
The brand-new, interference-free 6 GHz band presents a solution to quenching the thirst for today’s network hungry for more bandwidth, making it a perfect choice for high-density WiFi and emerging technology connectivity. To reach the full potential of the new band, Zyxel 6E Boost, using the high-gain 4x4 streams in 6 GHz, increases the maximum gains in transmit beamforming and receive MIMO to extend its range and ensure the highest performance is delivered.
- 802.11axe AP (4x4 in 6 GHz/ 5 GHz selectable, 2x2 in 2.4 GHz) to deliver maximum data rate of 5.4 Gbps
- The BandFlex radio design can support either 5 GHz or 6 GHz by configuration, to fit into your 5 GHz coverage as well as futureproofing the use of 6 GHz
- Zyxel 6E Boost, using the high-gain 4 streams in 6 GHz, helps extend range and maximize performance of the new band
- NebulaFlex allows users to switch between standalone or intuitive Nebula cloud managed modes as needed
WiFi 6E – the Fastest Speed EVER
The NWA220AX-6E includes all the benefits of WiFi 6 capabilities and bring them into the brand-new, interference-free 6GHz that more than doubles the WiFi capacity to deliver ultra-fast WiFi 6E speeds, and low-latency connections.
The most budget-friendly choice with BandFlex radio
The BandFlex radio design allows the AP to support either 5GHz or 6GHz band by configuration, making it the most budget-friendly choice to fit into your existing 5GHz coverage, as well as futureproofing the use of 6Ghz.
Zyxel 6E Boost
The high-gain 4x4 streams in 6GHz design helps increase the maximum gains in transmit beamforming and receive MIMO to extend range and maximize the performance of the new band.
Say goodbye to WiFi congestion
The new 6GHz band is the best solution to alleviate congestion in the existing bands. Zyxel 6E Boost with high-gain 4 streams in 6GHz to effectively help extend range and ensure maximum performance for SB/SMB networks.
Manage It Your Way!
The NWA220AX-6E with NebulaFlex offers the flexible manageability for you to freely choose between the device’s local web management or onboarding to our super easy Nebula cloud which empowers you to manage your network anytime, anywhere.
Advanced Cellular Coexistence
The built-in interference filters enable 4G/5G cellular network coexistence and minimize interference from 4G/5G antennas or signal boosters. No need to worry about the visible or invisible 4G/5G indoor antennas in the environment when installing an AP.
- Standard: IEEE 802.11 ax/ac/n/g/b/a
- MIMO: MU-MIMO
- Wireless speed:
- 2.4 GHz: 575 Mbps
- 5 GHz: 4800 Mbp
- 6 GHz: 4800 Mbps
- Frequency band:
- 2.4 GHz:
- USA (FCC): 2.412 to 2.462 GHz
- Europe (ETSI): 2.412 to 2.472 GHz
- 5 GHz:
- USA (FCC): 5.15 to 5.35 GHz; 5.470 to 5.850 GHz
- European (ETSI): 5.15 to 5.35 GHz; 5.470 to 5.725 GHz
- 6 GHz:
- USA (FCC): 5.925 to 6.425 GHz; 6.525 to 7.125 GHz
- European (ETSI): 5.925 to 6.425 GHz
- 2.4 GHz:
- Bandwidth: 20-, 40-, 80- and 160-MHz
- Conducted typical transmit output power*1 (limited by local regulatory requirements):
- US (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) or +/6 GHz): 24/25/24 dBm
- EU (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) or +/6 GHz): 18/22/19 dBm
- Antenna type: 4x4 + 2x2 MIMO embedded antenna
- Antenna gain:
- 2.4 GHz: Peak gain 3 dBi
- 5 GHz: Peak gain 5 dBi
- 6 GHz: Peakin 6 dBi
- Minimum receive sensitivity: Min. Rx sensitivity up to -101 dBm
- Band steering
- Fast roaming: Pre-authentication, PMK caching and 802.11r/k/v
- Load balancing
- Advanced cellular coexistence
- Encryption: WEP/WPA/WPA2-PSK/WPA3
- Authentication: WPA/WPA2/WPA3-Enterprise/EAP/IEEE 802.1X/RADIUS authentication
- Access management: L2-isolation/MAC filtering/Rogue AP detection
- Operating mode: Nebula Cloud managed standalone
- ZON Utility:
- Discovery of Zyxel switches, APs and gateways
- Centralized and batch configurations
- IP configuration
- IP renew
- Device reboot
- Device locating
- Web GUI access
- Firmware upgrade
- Password configuration
- Web UI/CLI
- Item dimensions (LxWxH): 180 x 180 x 42mm (7.09 x 7.09 x 1.65 inch)
- Item weight: 650 g (1.43 lb.)
- Packing dimensions (LxWxH): 197 x 190 x 60mm (7.76 x 7.48 x 2.36 inch)
- Packing weight: 780 g (1.72 lb.)
- Included accessories:
- Mount plate
- Mounting screws
- MTBF: 711,333 hours
- Ethernet port:
- 1 x 1/2.5 Gbps LAN
- 1 x 1 Gbps LAN
- PoE (802.3)at: power draw 21 W
- DC input: 12 V DC 2 A
- PoE modes:
- IEEE 802.3af: No wireless
- IEEE 802.3at: Unrestricted
- IEEE 802.3bt: Unrestricted
- Operating Environment:
- Sumperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% (Non-condensing)
- Storage Environment:
- Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Radio: FCC Part 15C, FCC Part 15E, ETSI EN 300 328, EN 301 893, EN 303 687, LP0002
- EMC: FCC Part 15B, EN 301 489-1, EN 301 489-17, EN55022, EN55024, EN60601-1-2, BSMI CNS13438
- Safety: Safety EN 62368, BSMI CNS14336-1
*1: Conducted typical transmit output power excludes antenna gain. For total (EIRP) transmit power, add antenna gain.
*2: WDS, ZyMesh, Smart Mesh and Industry’s Open Mesh, Easy Mesh are different mesh systems that do not work with one another.
Download the Zyxel NWA220AX-6E AXE5400 WiFi 6E Dual-Radio Access Point Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $149.99