200 Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter
Sorry, this product is no longer available, replace by the PLA5456KIT
Mini Powerline Adapter Enriches Your Digital Home Lifestyle
The Zyxel PLA4101 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter provides the easiest way to create a powerline network. Just plug a pair of PLA4101 into electrical outlets and connect your network devices to them and you can immediately enjoy HD media streaming, multiplayer gaming and other network applications simultaneously in every room.
- Compact plug-and-play design
- QoS enhances media streaming quality
- Power-saving mode reduces energy waste
- Encrypt button for easy security setup
- 128-bit AES encryption for network security
- Multi-color LED indicates Powerline network quality
Plug-and-play, compact design for easy setup
The mini-size Zyxel PLA4101 gives you the installation flexibility to turn power lines into a home network without blocking power outlets nearby. Install a pair of plug-and-play PLA4101, and then you can easily extend your home network through any electrical outlet for Internet access by HDTVs, Bluray ™ players, DVRs, PCs and game consoles.
Enjoy stable HD videos and gaming
Powered by HomePlug AV technology*, the Zyxel PLA4101 can provide a stable, high-performance network for everyone to enjoy HD streaming, gaming and Web surfing simultaneously.
QoS-enhanced media streaming quality
The advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features improve the quality of media streaming applications such as triple-play services by traffic prioritizing, HD video streaming, high-speed Internet access and VoIP.
Green product saves energy consumption
When there is no Ethernet connection or active network usage in 60 seconds, the PLA4101 will enter a power-saving mode that consumes only 0.5 watt to save energy by over 80% comparing to adapters without this function. In addition, the PLA4101 meets 2013 EUP low-power consumption standard to save your energy expense effortlessly.
Easy security setup
Data transmission is protected by the 128-bit Advanced Encryption Security (AES) mechanism to provide a secure connection to the Internet. Encryption can be configured with a simple button press on both of the PLA4101 units—no complicated setup or additional software required.
Power Saving Mode
Quality of Service (QoS)
Dynamic Neighbor Network Support
* The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications; however the maximum throughputs may be limited by the Fast Ethernet ports. Actual data transfer rate will vary with network environment conditions including: distance, network traffic, and noise on electrical wires, quality of electrical installation and other adverse limits.
Download the Zyxel PLA4101 Datasheet (PDF).