Zyxel iCard Services
The ZyWALL series correspond iCard Type and activation note
iCard is used to activate the external services bundled with the ZyWALL Series. There are three external services that require activation via myZyxel.com with the iCard Service License Key.
The iCard services list:
- AV + IDP (AntiVirus + Intrusion detection & protection)
- Content Filter
The iCard levels:
There are three levels of iCard to work with different ZyWALLs: Platinum, Gold, and Silver. Some examples include:
- Platinum: ZyWALL 100
- Gold: ZyWALL 35/ZyWALL 70
- Silver: ZyWALL 5/ZyWALL 2
There is also a label on the back of each iCard package indicating the ZyWALL model it supports.
Note: External services can't be activated if the iCard and the ZyWALL model don't match correctly.
How to Activate:
How to register and activate
For device firmware 3.64 and before: Please refer to the document link.
For device firmware 4.00 and after:
- Log into Web GUI, the default setting is http://192.168.1.1. Switch to the registration page and apply for a myZyxel.com account if this is a new device or you wish to register the device with your existing account. Trial services are available after registering the device.
- User can find their iCard service license key in the iCard package. The license key format may vary for different services.
- User can activate standard services by entering the iCard service license key found in the service page. The device will automatically judge the type of service being activated by the iCard service license key.