MoCA Bonded 2.0 AC1300 WiFI Coaxial Ethernet Bridge
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
The Zyxel WAP7205 is a Hybrid MU-MIMO AC1300 MoCA Extender capable of concurrent data transfer rates of 400 Mbps* for 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps* for 5 GHz for users to enjoy high-speed Internet via the existing reliable wires as well as to diminish dead zones effortlessly.
Speeds of up to 400 Mbps* at 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps* at 5 GHz
Blazing-fast 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi speeds at home
MoCA 2.0 bonded with speeds of up to 1.4 Gbps over coax wiring already in your home
WPS button for easy setup
Easy administration management for two-level configuration
Auto provisioning and remote management via TR-069
Dual images for reliable system recovery
Multy Pro Whole-Home Wi-Fi System with WAP7205 AC1300 Wi-Fi Extenders and MoCA back-haul
MoCA 2.0 bonded Giga-grade for quality services in any room
The Zyxel WAP7205 is a Hybrid MU-MIMO AC1300 MoCA Extender with MoCA 2.0 bonded designed as a wired backbone for reliable Wi-Fi extension. MoCA 2.0 Bonded is the most reliable solution for extending wireless coverage in multilevel homes to deliver video streaming and online gaming services with guaranteed quality.
Optimize existing network with MU-MIMO Dual-Band 802.11ac
Even though there’s no wireless router to support high-speed 802.11ac, you can still enhance network performance with the Zyxel WAP7205 802.11ac Wave 2 to deliver wireless speeds up to 867 Mbps. The total concurrent throughput can be as high as 1300 Mbps to let you enjoy smooth internet services and access online entertainment anywhere at home.
Dual images for reliable system recovery
With dual images, you can perform reliable system recovery and easily maintain devices in case accidental issues occur and save cost by eliminating the need to call back the devices.
Auto provisioning and remote management through TR-069
The Zyxel WAP7205 is equipped with the TR-069 standard management specifications for service providers to remotely manage and configure devices without any end-user intervention. The feature offers a true “plug-and-play” experience while reducing deployment complexity to help saving OPEX for service providers.
Easy, safe administration management with two-level configuration
The Zyxel WAP7205 provides two-level administration management that allows you to manage and configure devices with full privilege and parameters as end-users are only granted with partial administration rights for basic, user-friendly configuration options such as SSID setting with a responsive UI.
- Support MoCA 2.0 bonded/2.0/1.1/1.0 version
- Modulations: 8/16/32/64/128/256/512/ 1024 QAM, BPSK, QPSK
- MoCA extended D-band operation: 1350 - 1675 MHz (D-high)
- D-high frequency with compatibility with future DOSIS 3.1
- Wireless IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Wireless IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5 GHz
- 400 Mbps* at 2.4 GHz
- 867 Mbps* at 5 GHz
- WPA2-PSK, WPA2
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Auto channel selection
- Wireless output power management
- Multiple SSIDs up to 4
- MAC address filtering
- Network search
- MoCA network security
- Web GUI (HTTP/HTTPS)
- SNMP V1/V2
- Remote Firmware upgrade through GUI/TR-069
- 2-tier access and administration
- Customized factory default
- System diagnostics
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ-45 ports with auto MDI/MDIX support
- MoCA F connector
- LED Indicators
- WiFi 2.4 GHz/WPS
- WiFi 5 GHz/WPS
- LAN LED on Ethernet ports
- Power on/off
- Power Consumption
- 12V DC, 1.5A
- 18 Watt max
- Item dimensions (WxDxH): 37 x 134 x 218 mm (1.46" x 5.28" x 8.58")
- Item weight: 420 g (0.92 lb.)
- Packing dimensions (WxDxH): 321 x 187 x 101 mm (12.63" x 7.36" x 3.97")
- Packing weight: 560 g (1.23 lb.)
- Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Temperature: -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% (Non-condensing)
- Wireless extender
- Power adapter
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
* The maximum wireless data transfer rate is derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, building site materials/construction, interference from other wireless devices, and other adverse conditions.
Download the Zyxel WAP7205 Datasheet (PDF).