Wireless AC/N VDSL2 Combo WAN (VDSL+GbE WAN) Modem GbE Gateway AC2050
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The Zyxel VMG4825 and VMG9823 residential gateways (RGs) provides the ultimate broadband and home connectivity experience by combining the advanced bonded VDSL2 features with carrier-grade, dual-band AC2050 WiFi for the most demanding subscribers. Sophisticated Quality of Service (QoS) for incredible video performance, both wired and wireless, and built-in voice ports (VMG4823) are just a few features that make these RGs an ideal platform for premium services. With over 25 years of experience and extensive industry-wide interoperability, Zyxel offers carrier's solid products with reduced deployment times and lasting subscriber experience.
- VDSL2 bonding support up to profile 17a
- G.Vector support improves broadband performance by up to 150%
- AC2050, dual-band WiFi with 1.7Gbps* 802.11ac Wave 2 technology delivering performance boosting features that include Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Beamforming
- Carrier-grade Quantenna 11ac with 4x4 antenna configuration, optimized for video streaming and IPTV
- High powered Wi-Fi on both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands for extended coverage and performance
- TR-69 remote device management supporting the latest TR181 data model
- 2 FXS phone ports with support for extensive voice features (VMG9823) • FTTH capable with gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- 5 gigabit Ethernet ports and a USB port
Bonded VDSL2 with G.Vector
The VMG4825 and VMG9823 supports VDSL2 bonding with vectoring up to profile 17a. Vectoring support reduces cross-talk for up to 150% increase in performance and range for operators.
Carrier-class WiFi for Seamless Mobility
The VMG4825 and VMG9823 offers dual-band Wi-Fi with performance boosting features that include Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Beamforming for simultaneous, lag-free streaming and gaming. Rated at AC2050, the new RGs deliver speeds of up to 1.7 Gbps* over 5Ghz and 300 Mbps* over 2.4Ghz. High powered Wi-Fi on both 5GHz and 2.4GHz APs extend coverage, unleashing the best wireless experience for homes with growing number of Wi-Fi devices. In addition, the ability to create multiple Wi-Fi networks with up to 4 SSIDs helps operators easily create separate WLAN networks for video, data, and guests.
The VMG4825 and VMG9823 are built with sophisticated QoS, multicast traffic shaping features like IGMP v1/2/3 snooping and VLAN capabilities for premium video delivery service. And built-in Quantenna’s 4x4, 802.11ac chip is a top choice among operators for wireless IPTV. In addition, operators can easily add voice services with VMG9823’s two FXS VoIP ports.
TR-069 Remote Management with TR181 Support
The VMG4825 and VMG9823 support TR-069 that simplifies remote configuration, upgrades, and management thereby reducing cost and improving customer satisfaction. Additional support for the latest TR-181 data model enhances service provider visibility in to subscriber’s LAN network for improved customer support.
|Firewall & Security||
|Item dimensions (WxDxH)(mm/in.)||59 (W) x 218(D) x 218 (H) mm|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 40 º C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% (Non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-30 º C to 70 º C|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 95% (Non-condensing)|
Download the Zyxel VMG4825-B10A Datasheet (PDF).