AC2200, High-Power, Managed WiFi Ethernet Gateway for Gigabit Homes
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The Zyxel EMG3425 is a premium wireless, gigabit Ethernet gateway ideally suited for FTTH deployments and cable MSOs. It will exceed subscribers WiFi expectations with combined dual-band speeds of 2200Mbps over 5GHz 11ac and 2.4GHz 11n. The latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard MU-MIMO and Explicit Beamforming technology further maximizes bandwidth utilization to generate sucient horse power for demanding applications like video streaming and online gaming to multiple wireless clients. With over 25 years of experience and extensive industry-wide interoperability, Zyxel oers service providers solid products with reduced deployment times and lasting subscriber experience.
- AC2200, dual-band WiFi
- 1.7Gbps* 802.11ac Wave 2 technology delivering performance boosting features that include Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Beamforming.
- Carrier-class WiFi performance with 4x4 antenna configuration for 5GHz and 3x3 antenna configuration for 2.4GHz for simultaneous video streaming and online gaming
- High powered Wi-Fi on both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands for extended coverage and performance
- FTTH capable with gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- 802.1q, port-based VLAN and DHCP support for triple-play services
- TR-69 support for remote device provisioning and management
- 5 gigabit Ethernet ports and two USB port
Carrier-Class Wi-Fi for Seamless Mobility
The EMG3425 offers dual-band Wi-Fi with performance boosting features that include Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Beamforming for simultaneous, lag-free streaming and gaming. Rated at AC2200, the new RGs deliver speeds of up to 1.7 Gbps* over 5 GHz and 450 Mbps* over 2.4GHz. High powered Wi-Fi on both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz APs extend coverage, unleashing the best wireless experience for homes with a growing number of Wi-Fi devices. In addition, the ability to create multiple Wi-Fi networks with up to 4 SSIDs helps operators easily create separate WLAN networks for video, data, and guests.
The built-in 802.1 q port-based VLAN and DHCP features, advanced QoS and IGMP support enable efficient provisioning of voice, video, and data services while maintaining high Quality of Experience (QoE).
TR-069 Remote Provisioning and Management
The EMG3425 supports TR-069 that simplifies remote configuration, upgrades, and management, thereby reducing cost and improving customer satisfaction. The EMG3425 is also firmware upgradable to the latest TR-181 data model which enhances service provider visibility into subscribers' LAN network for improved customer support.
Two-Tiered Configuration for Smart Management
The Zyxel EMG3425 provides two-tiered administration management, so service providers can use two different privilege levels for device configurations. Service providers can retain full manaement privileges while releasing partial administration rights for subscribers via user-friendly configuration portal.
* Listed wireless data transfer rates are the theoretical maximum. The actual data transfer rate may vary depending on the network environment.
|Wireless Transfer Rate||
|Wireless Security||64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2- PSK|
|WAN||One 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 port with auto MDI/MDIX support|
|LAN||Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 ports with auto MDI/MDIX support|
|Internal antennas||Internal antenna x 7: 3 for 2.4 GHz; 4 for 5 GHz|
|Power||12V DC, 3A|
|Power consumption||30 watt max|
|Item dimensions (WxDxH)(mm/in.)||260.4 x 168.6 x 43.5 mm (10.25" x 6.64" x 1.71")|
|Item weight (kg/lb.)||590 g (1.3 lb.)|
|Packing dimensions (WxDxH)(mm/in.)||280 x 202 x 96 mm (11.02" x 7.95" x 3.78")|
|Packing weight (kg/lb.)||1,140 g (2.51 lb.)|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90% (Non-condensing)|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)|
|Storage humidity||10% to 95% (Non-condensing)|
|EMC||CE, FCC, IC|
* The maximum wireless data transfer rate is derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, building site materials/construction, interference from other wireless devices, and other adverse conditions.
Download the Zyxel EMG3425 Datasheet (PDF).